Hell rang at 7:30 this morning, calling me in at 9:30. You'd think I were a surgeon. Get me a friggin' beeper if you want me on call, otherwise let me friggin' sleep. Animals.
I don't have any major plans that this is disrupting, no, not really, but damned if it doesn't royally piss me off. The purpose of a WORK SCHEDULE is to alert employees WHEN THEY ARE NEEDED, NOT PHONE CALLS A FEW HOURS BEFORE. No courtesy whatsoever. Just because I'm eighteen and not in school for the next month does not automatically make me the office bitch.
On a brighter note, I'll be there all night, and am going to miss my mom's friend from Arizona visiting for dinner, a friend I actually really like. But no, have to work. It's okay, I love work. I love work like I love stubbing my toes and paying for gas. Love it.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment