21 October 2008

Today I am John Anton

Am irritated at loss of ID. It makes things incredibly complicated, ie, I have to be friggin SNEAKY. It's kind of fun, and it's not like I go out that much anyway, so being confined to the room is not a big issue. The lack of oatmeal this morning was a blow to my morale, however. I've been using this other kids ID I found a few weeks ago when I only have to flash one (flash being the key term, because I don't really have John's prominent jawline), but I can't scan in anywhere. Luckily, Jordan walked home with me and Kelli was in the room to let me in. Phew.

I'm hoping to be completely done with a lot of things today, and do some laundry tonight and relax. That'd be the best, but who know how that will really go down.

I entered a sweepstakes to win 200 dollars worth of See's candy. Can you imagine how many lollipops that is?? Enough, that's how many.

For a few weeks anyway.

Here's to another very busy day.

No comments: