skip to main | skip to sidebar

Not Dead Today

13 October 2008

I can't THINK anymore x_x
Posted by strategicallyplacedcats at 12:28 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

What You're Reading

a blog, stupid.

shh, shh. I didn't mean that, come on back. We can still be friends.

This is a blog, updated daily per mom's request, so that she knows I am alive every day while away at college.

Simple, like pie.

and twice as delicious.

Nom Nom Nom

Nom Nom Nom
Also not extinct: Pandas

Other Blogs I Read, Probably Friends

  • ...in a galaxy far, far away...
    13 years ago
  • i wish i had a river i could skate away on
    14 years ago
  • She Dreams in Color
    16 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (47)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (14)
      • Everybody's working for the weekend...
      • Well, that progress bar is pretty fine...
      • Today I am John Anton
      • Time Hole
      • Things arent quite looking up on the family front....
      • I can't THINK anymore x_x
      • HEAVE.
      • I'm getting increasingly irritated with the system...
      • Nom nom nom,
      • You know you've got it, child...
      • What a day. So I should explain how these things w...
      • Wooo...
      • debaaaates, debaates, lalalala! Less than 30 minutes!
      • eeeyaagh so much to do today, ridiculous. Must buy...
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (13)

The Legend

View my complete profile