13 years ago
22 September 2008
My bed is very comfy =] Being by the window will be a strange experience, though, as the humidity makes the bed wet and the night makes the bed very cold, so winter's going to be a WILD RIDE, let me tell you. I'm enjoying the whole desk-bed separation bit, since I can no longer stay up until all hours with my laptop in bed like at home with wireless. It's 7:30 on a Monday morning, and again, I didn't think I'd be awake right now, but it happens. Sveta and Stacey have their French placements at 9, but my Spanish isn't until 11...but I still woke up with them, and now wish I hadn't...but I don't trust my other methods of alarm-waking and all that, thanks to that first day and the utter failure of Citrus, the program on the laptop. Yesterday I may have bombed certain parts of the math exam, things I learned in Sophomore year and had no idea even close how to calculate, and then we saw the Neofuturists (yaaay) and had avery trendy and not-as-cheap-as-I-would-have-liked Korean but it was delicious and the company was very agreeable. I can elaborate later, I guess, but in any case, I have a packet to read and some spanish to review, so I'll get on that. Oh, and a shower. So in conclusion, I am in fact still alive on Sept. 22.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you can close the window. it locks. especially since you have a/c, and it's gonna be warm this week. i found that poster from meers (all red with the flower outlines) while cleaning your room. i can bring it for that weekend if you want. who is intellectualtheft? it better be someone you know
---me
Post a Comment