skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Not Dead Today
24 September 2008
Not dead, but heading out to do laundry. I KNOW, FOR REAL.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What You're Reading
a blog, stupid.
shh, shh. I didn't mean that, come on back. We can still be friends.
This is a blog, updated daily per mom's request, so that she knows I am alive every day while away at college.
Simple, like pie.
and twice as delicious.
Nom Nom Nom
Also not extinct: Pandas
Other Blogs I Read, Probably Friends
...in a galaxy far, far away...
13 years ago
i wish i had a river i could skate away on
14 years ago
She Dreams in Color
16 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2009
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(47)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(14)
▼
September
(16)
No class today, so I'm trying to get my reading do...
blaagh
Friggin busy day, phew! I'm going to grab a quick ...
Not dead, but heading out to do laundry. I KNOW, F...
Yarr, I am not dead. Promise. I have, however, bee...
My bed is very comfy =] Being by the window will b...
So, it is 8:30 on Sunday. I didn't think I would h...
Not dead! First day was overwhelming, but enjoyabl...
HAY GUYS
What Happened in Heaven
Kermit + Christian = 4ever
Get me some heather, won't you, my unloved husband?
kaboom.
Sensational.
OWW.
Spare 42 minutes, sir? hack hack?
►
August
(13)
The Legend
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment